Dogma Free America Forum

A Forum For Fans Of The Dogma Free America Podcast.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Female Co-host Prospects

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Female Co-host Prospects on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:44 am

Thus far, I think that Jamilla Bey has had the best chemistry with your style of Podcasting. When I heard Jamilla, it felt like she felt right in... she wasn't contrary or disparate stylistically from what DFA has been working toward the past 96 episodes. So if I were to chime in, I think that she is a damned good fit for your show.

View user profile

2 Re: Female Co-host Prospects on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:51 pm

I liked both the recent candidates for co-host. Jamye (the second guest co-host) seemed more at ease, probably because it seems like she's done this sort of thing before. She did talk over Rich a few times, but that was likely just enthusiasm and was the only minor thing I noticed. Jamilla (the first one, I think I have the names straight) had some very good commentary as well and did seem to fit in well with the show. So I'd say it's a pretty tight race for now.

I do agree with Jamye that whoever is chosen, they (or I guess "she", since it will be a female) —— she has to be given some sort of official title which plays to her strengths. There's a medical analyst and a legal analyst, so unless she's a jack (or jill) of all trades she should get a title as well, in my opinion

View user profile

3 Re: Female Co-host Prospects on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:20 pm

I know there is no way to put this that doesn't make me seem like a total dick... but I have to admit, I feel like Jamye's presence in DFA is kind of jarring. I don't feel like the chemistry is really there between you guys. In case you wanted some listener feedback on the subject, otherwise, please ignore.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum